Contest Level Names Chosen; Awesomely Unkept Secret(s) Revealed
After reading over 500(!!!) level names for the semi-sequel’s latest contest and using only our collective third eye, we have chosen the titles for the five stages. Before we jump into the winners, we wanted to give a nod to some honorable mentions. While they don’t win anything, they do get a few moments of fame and adoration!
- The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Is Just A Reflective Roof
- In Space No-One Can Hear Your Bones Shatter
- Colombian Nosecandy Freefall
- The only thing you can see is the number of ways this can go terribly wrong.
- The Movie: The Game
- I Find Your Commitment To Our Shared Reality Rather Wanting
- A Reckless Regard for HDR
- Suck the Improbable Freshmint of Life
- In Space No One Can Eat Ice Cream
- The Boy With A Piano-Shaped Head
- Camouflage Is Great Unless You’re Trying Not To Hit It
- Utopian Dystopia Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up To Be
Dang! This was rough. Let’s pair our winners up with photos. Some of them bear almost no relation to what is on screen — for those Aaaaa! veterans, this should come as no surprise.
And the Winners Are…
We sincerely want to thank all of our awesome fans for their entries! Every winning entry earns its creator a key for the semi-sequel, whose name has been officially revealed as “AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome” around the Interwebs. It’s a long title. See why we’ve been typing “semi-sequel”?
We are also tipping everyone off to something exciting coming this week. Since we posted our last beta test call on Facebook, this week we will be sending a message with a “secret password” exclusively through Twitter for new beta testers. To be considerate of folks from different time zones, we will open up the beta requests for 24 hours and pick at random, mixing the new and old requests together.
Bottom line, if you didn’t email us before, the only way to get on the beta list will be through nabbing the secret password from our Twitter. We look forward to tweeting you the details shortly.